Sunday, August 16, 2015

Small incidents

                                          Small happenings
Small incidents,happenings sometimes really pierces our heart. They touch our heart panically.An incident touched me few days back.

 I was busy with my assignments. Near were my siblings doing their own. At the corner of the room,we noticed an insect. It was limping. Probably,It had some injuries. Suddenly,one of my siblings went there and grabbed it and kept on a bottle. He told me he was giving it to the teacher for laboratory experiment.

 An innocent insect for the experiment. An innocent for human selfishness. I was totally shattered to hear that. He tightened the lid and that creature got dead. It was now ready for nasty human experiments. Many students will now observe it,pierce it and experiment over it.

 That incident touched me a lot. It made me think about bitter realities of life, human selfishness. Are the most intelligent creature of 21st century, the humans really intelligent. Although,humans progressed a lot, its progress is not fully genuine. The dark side of human progress and achievements relies. Can this progress become sustainable? Eveyone should get their gut into this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment